Microsoft Dynamics Consultant | Remote with occasional visits to Oxford | c.£500 Per Day | 1 Month Rolling | Outside IR35
What’s on Offer?
- Remote with occasional visits to Oxford
- c. £500 per day - open to negotiation DOE
- Outside IR35
- 1 month rolling
- Start ASAP
How About an Idea of The Project?
- Work across the business in a fact-finding mission to understand current processes around their use of Dynamics365
- Derive a solution for the problem using the above, alongside your functional and technical expertise in D365
- Consolidate processes from a mixture of tools including SharePoint, PDF forms, Jira and Dynamics CRM
- Recommend, and implement a comprehensive MS Dynamics based solution
- Gain Stakeholder buy-in on the solution and provide hyper-care activities required
What Skills/Experience Are Needed for the Dynamics 365 position?
- Experience, or equivalent knowledge of delivery and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics solutions
- Experience working with SharePoint and Jira
- A robust analytical skill set
- Good degree of technical awareness
- A confident Project Manager with strong verbal and written communication skills across stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Ability to not only answer questions but challenge ideas and explain the benefits as well as potential downfalls
- Experience producing user stories
- Ability to succinctly report progress/decisions
- Stakeholder management
Apply now or get in touch for more details!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'