Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
Our well renowned, market leading client, who have experienced genuine growth in recent times and are looking to capitalise on this by further expansion, is looking for an experienced MS Dynamics CRM Consultant to join their team based in Hertfordshire, on a permanent basis. Our client has been voted as a ‘Times Top 100 places to work’ and is recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
You will be joining a truly dynamic team who always look for opportunities to improve themselves. This role will involve some travel, the successful MS Dynamics CRM Consultant will need to be a confident communicator as this is very much a customer facing rolen and will requre some travel to other sites, mileage expensed.
This is also described as a ‘techno-functional’ position, so the MS Dynamics Consultant will need to have a sound understanding of MS Dynamics technically, not just knowledge of Installation/Setup.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant – Key Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with MS Dynamics CRM 2015 and above
- Good in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product (all the versions except 4.0) out of the box features
- Experience in consulting with stakeholders in requirements gathering, Fit Gap Analysis, Training the trainers and end users
- Experience in clearly documenting and managing the TRD, RTM, FDD, Training Manuals, Change Controls, etc.
- Ability to present to stakeholders, demonstrating how CRM functions can apply to their area of the business
- Experience and knowledge about the CRM implementation and change control stages
- Must be able to follow the processes in place and able to identify any missing processes in future
- Desire to learn new features and technologies around the MS Dynamics CRM Suite.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant - Responsibilities:
- Architecture of group CRM environments to drive operational efficiency
- Continually stay informed of current product releases, development best practices, and available 3rd party tools.
- Provide timely and accurate system needs analysis, documentation of current systems, and project plans in conjunction with PMO
- Work directly with multiple end users concurrently on gathering requirements, prioritizing, planning and delivering new functionality in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Responsible for making improvement recommendations concerning changes in system processes, internal department processes, and software development tools.
- Ability to communicate clearly to all levels of the business from the C-Level down
- Demonstrate understanding of system processes within Microsoft Dynamics CRM in order to leverage internal functionality in the platform.
- Ensure complete issue tracking and reporting is accomplished.
- Work with users to resolve escalated technical support issues.
- Ability to create training material and deliver training presentations to end-users.
- Understanding of management procedures regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Specifically, the ideal candidate should be able to lead all aspects of configuration, apply updates and upgrades to the system.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant – Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual Leave
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Pension contribution
- Staff discount
- Eye care
- Childcare vouchers
- Mobile phone contracts
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'