Microsoft Consultant -About The Role:
- Achieve and maintain expert level qualifications\Experience within the core supported products of your team
- Conduct technical presales with Sales\Account management or Business Development Managers
- Design, build and configure customer devices, deploy and install on the customer site either remotely or on site
- Be on call out of hours for your technology resolving high priority customer and TSC related issues
- Respond to all high priority P1 incidents and alerts, through to resolution
- Mentor lower skilled members of the team
Microsoft Consultant - About You:
- ITIL foundation essential with hands on experience of ITIL processes.
- Ability to quickly home in on key issues, apply logic and common sense in solving problems
- Excellent analytical and trend analysis skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Proactive and able to drive ad-hoc and virtual teams to problem resolution
- Resourceful - utilise all tools, expertise and knowledge bases to investigate and resolve problems
- Knowledge of technical products including; Exchange, SQL, Office, Active Directory, EOL Configuration and SCCM
Microsoft Consultant - About The Company:
A truly independent company who are a trusted IT Solutions Partner this ideal time for a talented individual to join a real forward thinking brand. Despite its size still fosters a close knit family atmosphere and engenders considerable company loyalty.
With a unique 25 year track record of controlled and organic growth combined with holding tier 1 status with all the major vendors you can become an integral part of a business who recognise that their most prized asset is its people. The staff retention rate is one of the best in the industry which is predominantly due to the policy of investing in and developing its people, and wherever possible promoting from within.
SEO: IT Solutions, Solution Sales, IT, Tech, Tech Sales, Technology Sales, IT Sales, B2B, Business-to-Business Sales, Services, IT Services, Service Provider, MSP, Managed Service Provider, IT Support, Technical Support, Presales Support, Pre-Sales Support, Microsoft, Software, Software Support, ITIL, Installation, IT Installation, Consultant, Technical Consultant, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office, Active Directory