Microsoft Azure Senior Technical Learning Specialist (Trainer)
Location London + Remote working
Are you an Azure Developer looking for something new? Have you thought about using your skills differently by teaching your skills to others?
Azure Developer skills are increasingly in demand and QA is on a mission to tackle the global digital skills crisis.
You will be Designing, developing and delivering inspiring programmes of learning on key Microsoft Azure topic areas.
Skills and Requirements:
- Subject matter expertise in designing, building, testing, and maintaining cloud applications and services on Microsoft Azure. (Essential)
- Highly desirable skills include the ability to program in a language supported by Azure.
- Proficiency in Azure SDKs, Azure PowerShell,
- Azure CLI, data storage options, data connections, and APIs is also important, along with experience in app authentication and authorization, compute and container deployment, debugging, performance tuning, and monitoring.
- Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (Desirable)Secure understanding of how a range of factors can inhibit learners’ ability to learn, and how best to overcome these (Desirable)
- The ability to distil complex information into easy-to-digest anecdotes stories or lessonsStrong people skills - confidence in speaking and delivering training in front of a classroom
What QA can offer you:
- A fulfilling career which will harness your previous career experiences
- The opportunity to continue your own skills journey with access to free QA training courses every year
- The opportunity to manage your career progression through our Career Framework
- Specialist coaching and support from our education leaders
A little more about QA:
More than 293,000 people learnt with QA last year. We deliver training to over 5,000 corporate clients, representing a significant portion of the FTSE 250. We have leading practices in Agile, Cyber Security, Cloud and DevOps- as well as many other technology specialisms. In addition, our deep-rooted vendor partnerships mean that we deliver 70% of the UK’s cloud training and are a Microsoft Gold delivery partner.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our objective is to have a meaningful, tangible impact on improving how staff engage within our workplace as well as how people experience QA’s products and services.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'