Microsoft 365 Security Consultant | IT Security Consultancy | Fully Remote | Microsoft Gold Partner | Latest and Greatest Technologies
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: We are currently recruiting for an IT Security Consultancy, for the role of Microsoft 365 Security Consultant. It’s an exciting opportunity to work for a recognised Microsoft Gold Partner that specialise in Data & Statistics analysis, offering the highly qualified technical team an unparallel level of service to thousands of end user organisations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working alongside a business’ strategy team to support the development of business-wide solutions
- Technically manage the whole office 365 digital estate
- Providing technical mentoring to consultants and engineers alike
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the channel partner’s internal technical team
Main Skills/ Requirements:
- Microsoft 365 certified:
Enterprise Administrator Expert
Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
Security Administrator Associate
- Experience with the following:
Azure Active Directory (connect)
Microsoft information protection (inc. scanner)
Microsoft information governance
Microsoft Endpoint Manager
Microsoft Cloud App Security
Microsoft Defender for Office 365
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Windows 10 enterprise
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Opportunity to work with a recognised Microsoft Gold Partner
- Working with the latest technologies in the real time analytics space
- Pe a part of the channel community, gaining experience in a vast range of services
- Amazing in-house training and progression opportunities
- Work remotely from home or within our Milton Keynes Office - it’s up to you!
- Mileage allowance, phone, laptop, certified training, and a benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity to join an IT Security Consultancy that are driven towards success!
For further information, apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'