Microbiology - Lab Tech - Serial Dilutions - Cell culture
My client is a global healthcare provider looking for an enthusiastic microbiology lab technician to join their microbiology labs.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A BSc/MSc in Microbiology or related subject.
- Previous industry experience
- Knowledge/experience of basic microbiology techniques e.g. culturing and serial dilutions.
- Organisational and prioritising skills.
- Ability to clearly convey technical information and ideas to a variety of individuals and groups with different levels of understanding.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience of working within quality management systems e.g. ISO 9001, UKAS 17025, ISO 13485 etc. (desirable but not essential).
- Knowledge of using Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- East Yorkshire Area
- Competitive contract rate £8.50 - £11/hr (depending on experience)
- 6 month Contract
- Excellent career opportunity
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job