Science Solutions are currently recruiting for a Microbiology Technician for a global health care company that specialises in lifesaving medicines and technologies.
The Company are looking for a Microbiology Technician to join their Quality Control team based in Runcorn
* Carry out environmental monitoring program
* Enumeration and identification of positive samples
* Ensure all environmental monitoring data is input into Access database
* Ensuring all samples are incubated accordingly
* Completion of records required in the department
* Sample reconciliation
* Investigations into Environmental Excursions
* Sample processing for external testing
* Writing/Review of Standard Operating Procedures relating to job role
* Review and trending of environmental monitoring data
Knowledge and experience:
* Minimum BTech or Degree Microbiology/Related Science or relevant experience.
Previous experience in working within a laboratory or pharmaceutical, microbiology or healthcare industries would be beneficial
* Good communication skills are essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'