CY Partners are recruiting a Microbiology Manager for an innovative Biopharmaceutical organisation at their state of the art manufacturing facility that delivers cell banking services.
As a Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of cGMP sterility testing and environmental monitoring programs ensuring goals, objectives and targets are met. Key function of this position is the implementation of microbiology service as well to manage a team of Microbiologists.
Skills and experience required:
- A degree/ MSc/ PhD in a relevant scientific discipline
- Proven track record in laboratory systems / process management
- Excellent technical knowledge in microbiology with particular reference to environmental monitoring and sterility testing
- Excellent knowledge of EU GMP Manufacturing regulations
- Proven track record of hosting client and regulatory audits.
You will have proven leadership, organisational and communication skills and a proven track record in laboratory systems or process management.
In addition to a very competitive salary, you will receive a generous benefits package, full on the job training, and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Environmental Monitoring