Further responsibilities of this Microbiology Laboratory Technician position will be:
· Stability and release testing of animal health products and water in compliance with cGMP
· Bioburden & absence of specified organism testing, Environmental Monitoring of cleanrooms, Endotoxin testing, Media preparation and operation of autoclaves, Microbial Identification, Maintenance of culture stocks
· Analysis to support key site validation activities in compliance with cGMP
· Maintenance of analytical equipment
· Maintaining laboratory records to current cGMP requirements
· Operating to current Environmental Health & Safety standards
As a Microbiology Laboratory Technician, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· Degree level qualified in a relevant scientific discipline and have some experience in analytical testing, ideally within a pharmaceutical environment.
· Demonstrated experience in Microbiological testing
· Experience in Bioassay testing
· Demonstrated initiative, working towards continuous improvement activities
· Demonstrated interest in Pharmaceutical industry and laboratory operations
· Able to work alone with minimal supervision
· Ability to demonstrate good written and verbal communication
· Able to systematically troubleshoot problems and make appropriate decisions
· Demonstrate initiative, working towards continuous improvement activities
· Must be keen and enthusiastic ideally with a GMP background or at least some understanding
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH41347 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job