Our client is a leading global insurer with a first class reputation in the market.
Reporting into the Claims MI & Analytics Manager, the successful candidate will be part of a group of MI Analysts based in the UK, working as part of the Group Claims function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering business requirements and translating them into Tableau dashboards, implementing a Data Governance framework that will underpin the self-service environment.. This will be an iterative process working closely with the business users.
This role is a 6 month, fixed term contract.
- Work with the Claims MI Data Governance Specialist to enable the following:
- Metadata captured is made available in Tableau.
- The DD is updated with any derived fields used in Tableau.
- Data Lineage can be traced from source system to Tableau dashboard.
- Impact Analysis can highlight the impact of changes upstream.
- Report on the impact of change.
- Assist in building Data Quality monitoring dashboards.
- Fully document all Tableau dashboards.
- Making sure the team delivers reports as per the requirements
- Analysing the data so as to identify trends and share insights
- Ensure that response times are optimal.
- Keep the Head of Claims MI and Analytics fully updated on all work matters.
- Highly numerate and analytical, with strong attention to detail in interpreting data and providing accurate analysis / high quality output.
- At least 2 years of Tableau development experience.
- First rate data visualization skills.
- A full understanding of data visualisation best practices.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is preferred.
- Should be familiar with Version 10 of Tableau.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL relational databases and SQL programming.
- Implementing Tableau mobile dashboards with the help of Tableau mobile application.
- Alteryx skills are preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, listening and teamwork skills and effective presentation skills. These are absolutely essential, as the successful candidate will have a lot of exposure to different internal groups (data, IT, product, underwriting and sales), as well as third-party partners and customers (insurance companies).
Keywords: MI Tableau; Tableau; Data Visualisation; Alteryx; SQL; Tableau Development; Tableau Dashboards; Metadata; Data Governance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'