Full-time Permanent role. Salary of up to £23K per annum.
Your new company
You will work for one of the UK's top providers of full Self-invested Personal Pension Schemes and Small Self-administered Pension Schemes. Operating out of modern premises in the city centre, this company aims to deliver the best self-invested pension products in the market, from the simple and straightforward to the complex and bespoke.
Your new role
This is a full-time permanent position. The salary on offer is up to £23K per annum. As a Benefits Administrator you will provide an essential role in the administration of SIPP's, supporting the Account Managers and Senior Management.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you must demonstrate a good working knowledge of self-administered pension scheme. Office systems such as SIPP and SSAS Pro, Knowledge Worker, MS Office and GBST Composer highly desirable but not essential. Day to day duties include:
- Ensuring all regulatory and non-regulatory reporting is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring all required management information is produced in time.
- Participate in company projects ensuring effective delivery.
- Liaise with Training Department to ensure training is provided.
- Proactively identify risks within the business and escalate concerns.
- Ensure all tasks are anticipated and processed at the required times.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a full salary of up to £23K plus fantastic career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.