At Hermes we are recruiting for a MI Manager to join our team in Morley, Leeds. You will oversee a team of 4 to process of all manually calculated courier payments, ensuring they are accurate and on time.
At Hermes, we are driven by our four values of; Do the right thing, Dare to be different, Strive for more and be customer obsessed.
Based in our UK head office in Leeds, Hermes is the UK's leading consumer delivery specialist handling more than 245 million parcels each year. Hermes provides a range of flexible and affordable delivery options to home, work, neighbour, safe place or ParcelShop that are convenient for the consumer and fit within their increasingly busy lifestyles.
Reporting to the Delivery Modelling and Support Manager the MI Manager will:
- Managing your team to manually calculate courier payments as required
- Ensuring that all manually calculated payments are accurate and processed on time
- Proactively identify any anomalous trends in manually calculated payments and escalate to the relevant teams for investigation following up to ensure feedback is received.
- Manage your team to configure the Courier Pay system ensuring changes are approved and accurate carrying out routine checks to confirm.
- Manage your team to undertake ad hoc analysis within SAP Analytics Cloud to answer business queries or find cost saving opportunities
The successful MI Manager will be,highly numerate, a logical thinker, commercially-minded and accurate with a high level of attention to detail. You will have previous exposure with leading and developing a team of analysts and a whizz with handling huge amounts of data.
What are we looking for:
- SAP Analytics Cloud exposure or similar
- Knowledge of advanced MS Excel features is essential including pivot tables.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA, Microsoft Access or Oracle SQL
- Knowledge of JIRA and working within an agile delivery programme
What we can offer you:
We can offer you a competitive salary, excellent bonus, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 3% contribution into your pension, life assurance and income protection. On top of this, we offer a great range of flexible benefits that aim to provide something for everyone, so whether you want shopping vouchers, insurance or healthcare we've got you covered.
This role offers fantastic opportunities for you to climb the career ladder within both the function and wider business. At Hermes, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, we thrive on it and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We also offer flexible working and work from home.
This is an urgent requirement and immediate interviews available, contact us today for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'