Our people are at the very heart of our business; we seek to attract the very best people to continue as one of the world's leading providers of data. Our 17,000 global employees' individual differences, experiences, cultures and ideas help to give us a collective perspective that leads to smart, innovative solutions.
Right now, we are recruiting a MI and Tooling Manager to join our team, ideally based in within commutable distance of Nottingham.
What is the MI and Tooling Manager responsible for?
The successful candidate will lead the agenda for change and the implementation of new tooling and MI reporting within the UK&I Solutions Business Unit. In addition, leading a small team of MI analysts, you will be responsible for working closely with them to manage workloads, coach and support their technical and career development.
As a key player within the newly created Operations team, you will be driving change and contributing to the strategic vision with senior stakeholders. Therefore, change management experience along with strong relationship building and influencing skills will be key to success.
Intrinsic to this role is setting out the tooling and data reporting strategy, rationalising data capture across the organisation and recommending best practice KPI's and MI. Therefore, you will be accountable for implementing common practices and approach to ensure consistency. It is also expected that the successful candidate will look to the market for best practice to make recommendations to leadership for focus areas and improvements.
Lastly, accountable for consistency and system data accuracy and acting as an SME across all MI, underpinned with Six Sigma skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Champion a culture that achieves the business goals, delights customers and keeps consumer advocacy at the heart of everything that the business does.
* Drive Performance for Growth ensuring that all matrix team members have stretching personal objectives, development plans and regular performance reviews to embed a high-performance culture.
* Identify and develop high potential employees, and ensure an available talent pipeline to meet business and capability requirements.
* Provide SME expertise to ensure both operational tooling and data is optimised across the business unit.
* Act as an expert across all operational tooling
* Act as a SME for MI data analytics providing insightful, timely and collaborative input, views, council and direction
* Ensure the timely production of management information and key performance indicators are published with supportive value-add commentary
* Endorse cross functional process alignment
* Provide training, education and awareness of to maximise the use of tooling capability
* Act as a relationship bridge across the Global organisation to provide networks in and out of the S&T department
* Promote personal networking across the organisation
What are we looking for?
We're looking for someone who is bright, driven and ambitious who ideally has experience in a similar role who is looking to develop their career across a truly global organisation.
Ideally, we are looking for those with the following skills and attributes:
* Experience of implementing tooling and MI change and challenge to deliver positive results
* Familiar with environment of project resourcing, with operational trend analysis
* Confident to communicate at a senior level, with the ability to articulate analysis and data to all stakeholders in a way which is meaningful and insightful
It would be a bonus if you had experience in Sharepoint and/or Power BI, however this is not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'