My client is a prestigious advisory brand based in Plymouth delivering excellent customer service and advice for their clients.
Due to the significant growth, the organisation requires a Management Information Manager to join their Finance Team.
The purpose of the role is to act as a source of information and advice to suppliers, clients, stakeholders and colleagues.
The successful candidate will have the ability to improve current MI methods and implement them within the team.
• Management of the MI framework by capturing business requirements
• Report building in line with business SLAs
• Data management
• Business reports and data – feeds
• Business performance and insights in a range of forums and workshops
• Data mining and embedding into relevant visualisation tools
• Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• The ability to approach problems in a calm manner
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to develop relationship
• Good working knowledge of the technical terms used within the industry
• Experience of working with multiple systems and consolidating data into useful management information
Salary expectation on permanent basis £35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits.
If the above opportunity matches your experience and interest, please attach your most recent CV and it will be reviewed straight after.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job