MI & Insight Data Analyst - Alteryx
Forward Role are delighted to be working with a well-established business in Manchester, who are on the up! The company are performing above and beyond, whilst receiving investment and growing rapidly! There is currently a huge focus on data and technology, and so, the team is expanding and they are recruiting a MI & Insight Analyst.
The business have a great culture, it’s a fun environment with an open door policy. They are a diverse team who offer tons of development opportunities and lots of progression.
The ideal candidate must have alteryx experience.
Role & responsibilities:
- Building and delivering MI reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding stakeholder requirements and translating this in to analytical and data outputs
- Bringing together a variety of data sources and providing insight to create a full picture
- Creating dashboards and automating reports
- Making recommendations to stakeholders and clients to help drive strategy
Skills & responsisibilites:
- 1+ year experience in a Data Analyst role
- Must have alteryx experience
- Tableau experience is desirable, or similar – it is not essential
- Experience managing stakeholders / clients at all levels
- Highly numerical and analytical
- Strong commercial acumen
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on or email
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'