The MI Development / Analyst will work with the Head of MI and wider business stakeholders to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of complex MI to multiple business stakeholders. The position combines data development and front end reporting responsibilities ensuring MI is produced, delivers and presented to support business planning.
- Provide development & support across the BI team and wider business areas to support advanced SQL based reporting services
- Ensure customer implementation activity tasks are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collaborate with BI Manager, Project Managers or Account Managers to expedite customer implementation activity as rapidly as possible.
- Implement best practices from SQL coding standards to quality control protocols to development operations in an effort to ensure efficient customer implementation activity.
- Work with business sponsors to elicit requirements and define specifications, prepare technical specifications and determine required program modification or implementation.
- SQL Database optimization and participation in the architecture, design and implementation of database schemas.
- Assisting in developing procedures for data migration and other departmental processes
- Deliver training and coaching on a regular basis to team members to ensure they are able to deliver excellence.
- Actively review and improve current procedures and ensure they are accurately documented. Maintain knowledge of new enhancements and coordinate testing, communicate updates related to upgrades/patches, meet with cross team members on upcoming releases.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in computer information systems, information technology or related.
- RDBMS experience; well rounded SQL report writing skills (joins, subqueries, complex case statements etc.) from a MS SQL Server Environment (ideally including knowledge of SSIS, SSRS etc.)
- MI project implementation experience and knowledge of data integration - ETL, relational databases
- Relevant qualifications in a numerate discipline (maths, computer science, engineering etc.)
In return you'll be joining a 'best in class' service provider offering an supportive working environment, competitive remuneration and attractive benefits.
Apply now for job & interview full details.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel