Strand Recruitment has been engaged to recruit an MI Developer for a prestigious, award winning Leeds city centre based client. As an MI Developer you be required to develop, maintain and enhance Management Information (MI) Solutions using SQL Server 2008/2012/2016.
Some of the duties you will be require to undertake are as follows:
- Develop, maintain and enhance Management Information and Business Information Solutions, using SQL Server 2008/2012/2016, Integration Services, Reporting Services and Excel.
- Processing Ad-hoc data requests for internal stakeholders and external parties.
- Participate in the design and requirements capture of new Management Information.
- Problem solve and debug current ELT processes.
- Adhere to department procedures and practices, including coding standards, secure coding standards, build processes, change management and source control (Team Foundation Server)
- Work closely with members of the software and database development teams to ensure the high quality of all applications produced by the department.
- Work closely with team members and all business stakeholders to analyse requirements, deliver solid solutions and provide feedback into these.
- Share experiences and knowledge within the MI team.
- Support the team leader in the creation and maintenance of new development and other team standards.
Essential Skills and experience required:
- System Development Life Cycle
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 Stack
- Strong T-SQL
- A solid understanding of databases design
- A proven track record of SQL Server development
- Microsoft Excel
Desirable skills and experience:
- SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 SSRS
- Experience of SQL Server 2016 SSAS.
- Experience of Tableau
- Experience of Agile methodology.
On offer is an attractive start basic salary coupled with excellent benefits. If you would like to find out more information, please don’t hesitate in applying today as interviews are taking place soon.
- Management Information
- Sql Server