Norwich City Centre
Competitive starting salary (depending on skills and experience), plus excellent benefits package
About the role:
We are currently seeking to appoint a talented MI Developer to deliver proactive provision and analysis of Management Information, which enhances the ability of the organisation to provide an outstanding service to its clients. This is an interesting and varied role, whereby MI activity will cover the entire operation and drive business decisions across the contract. You will also gain excellent exposure across the business and interface with a number of key stakeholders on a regular basis.
About Capita | Insurance Services:
We are among the UK's largest providers of services to the insurance industry.
Our clients include insurance companies, brokers, Lloyd's syndicates and managing general agents, operating in the London, US and international markets. With solid expertise in everything from specialist underwriting services to large scale back-office administration, we also offer insurance products for a variety of niche markets. Our dedicated teams provide market solutions, back-office insurance services, syndicate management and turnkey services through our own Lloyd's managing agency.
From our Norwich location, Capita provide outsourced services to a global leader in insurance broking and risk management.
What you will do:
- Perform regular quality checks against key business data sources to ensure the integrity of these for provision of management information
- Participate in the ongoing development of business systems and procedures to ensure accurate and meaningful management information is available to support the business objective of the organisation and its client(s)
- Contribute to the achievement of the organisation's service level agreements, key performance indicators and business objectives through the provision of management information
- Analyse performance trends and investigate and anomalies, advising management accordingly
- Provide an accurate, responsive, cost-effective and value-adding management and operational reporting service to the organisation's colleagues and clients, satisfying their ad-hoc and regular business intelligence needs
- Identify and develop opportunities for improving content and/or delivery of the management and operational reporting service
- Provide system-related advice and support to relevant colleagues, clients and stakeholders
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrative experience within a similar role
- Advanced IT skills, including; MS Excel / VBA, QlikView dashboard scripting and MS Access
- Experience of MI / BI reporting tools
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex and/or large volumes of business data
- Strong communication and business writing skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to engage with a variety of key stakeholders, up to and including, senior executive level
- Sound workload management skills
- Insurance background highly desirable
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=NR13QQ&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=NR13QQ&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job