MI Data Analyst
About the role
We are looking for a proactive individual to take up the role of Data Analyst for our MI project within Teacher's Pensions. Reporting to the MI Project Manager, you will provide data analysis to help the Project Manager to monitor progress. This is a fixed term role for a period of twelve months.
About Capita | Employee Benefits
Capita Employee Benefits is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide award-winning pensions and employee benefits solutions. As one of the leading consultancies in the UK, our specialist knowledge and expertise ensures we create innovative solutions which can make a real difference to our clients and their employees.
What you will do:
- Manipulate and perform detailed analysis of multiple large data sets
- Get a complete understanding of the collected data and provide a summarised feedback to the MI manager
- Provide ad-hoc reports when requested
- To report and improve productivity, through flexible and timely production of data and reports, as well as assisting with technical expertise
- Drive the evolution of MI tools and their use to achieve their full potential
- Confidently present and discuss MI solution/evolution recommendations with all relevant stakeholders eliminating technical jargon when necessary.
- Present data results in varying formats to meet the changing needs of the audience
Key skills, knowledge and experience
- Analytical approach to data.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, with a particular focus on Excel.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Experience in relevant toolsets and management of large datasets for the production of MI
- Proven experience of working in an analytical role
- Confident communicator
- GCSE Maths and English C or above (or equivalent)
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.