MI Data Analyst - Manchester - 30-36,000 pa
An MI Analyst / Data Analyst is required by a leading organisation in Manchester. This position would be ideal for either a graduate or a junior to mid-level analyst who has an analytical mind and enjoys working with a variety of data analytics technologies.
This role will sit in the sales distribution team. As such, this position would also be perfect for an individual who is either used to, or would be confident, in working in a sales-oriented environment providing data analytics and statistics for sales leads and information. The role will involve providing reports and insight that will support effective decision-making within the business. To accomplish this, you will use exceptional market leading visualisation tools to explore data and help to drive the company's sales strategies.
- Provide detailed trend analyses, identify root cause, and make any recommendations to improve the quality of data output
- Understand how the environment could impact business performance (i.e. macro-economic outlook)
- Support the migration of manual reporting to automated reporting (e.g. Spotfire and Power BI)
- Use mathematical models to predicts any changes or outcomes that could affect performance
- Provide reporting on performance and lapse analysis
- Identify any anomalies and data issues
- Educated to degree level in Mathematics, Programming, Statistics, Computing, or a similar subject that involves data analysis
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar MI Analyst or Data Analyst role
- Experience in Excel report building and analysis, including: Data Manipulation, Formula Creation, Charts and Graphs, Pivot Tables
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong level of attention to detail
- High level of self-motivation and good time management skills, able to work to deadlines
- Any experience in Spotfire (or equivalent/similar)
- Any knowledge of MS SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and querying using T-SQL
- Any understanding of relational database architecture and querying
- Any experience working in a sales lead-oriented background as an analyst
- Any knowledge of Python or R
Salary is between £30,000 - £36,000 p.a. p.a. depending on experience, plus a strong bonus that will increase your salary substantially. The benefits package is proudly one of the best available, which includes up to 30 days holiday plus all bank holidays, competitive pension scheme, life insurance, private medical insurance, free gym membership, and much more. A full list of benefits can be provided on request.
Covid-19, Remote Working, and Location of Work
The company is currently operating a remote working policy during the pandemic. After lockdown restrictions have been lifted, there will be a requirement to work in the office in Stockport approximately 2-3 days per week. Therefore, you will need to live within a commutable distance of Stockport or be committed to relocating.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV for the MI Analyst / Data Analyst vacancy. For further information, contact Michelle Turner on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams Recruitment -
Keywords: MI Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Analytics, Management Information, Mathematics, Statistics, Spotfire, Excel, Graduate Data Analyst, Junior Analyst
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- MI Analyst|Data Analyst|Data Analytics|Management Information|Mathematics|Statistics|Spotfire|Excel|Graduate Data Analyst|Junior Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'