Working with Prudential as anMI Consultant means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you’re inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
At Prudential we’re absolutely focused on getting the best outcomes for customers. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our Operations Support function as an MI Consultant.
The Operations Support function supports the Customer Service teams in their ambition to deliver great service to our customers and make Prudential easy to deal with across all customer service contact channels.
As an MI Consultant you will gather MI requirements from stakeholders, with a particular focus on the customer service performance of our outsource service partners, and then design solutions to deliver these requirements. You will develop a detailed understanding of the different sources of data available and be able to combine and manipulate these as required. You will produce reports using various tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, QlikView) that are appropriate to the audience including commentary that brings the data to life and highlights key areas of interest.
- Support the MI & Reporting Manager with the design, development, and management of a suite of management information tools and reports that demonstrate service performance and delivery of customer outcomes, presenting data in a professional format
- Collaborate with stakeholders, particularly with outsource partner MI functions and the Service Management relationship team, to gather requirements and uncover reasons behind data trends
- Verify the integrity and accuracy of outsource partners service performance reporting
- Work with stakeholders to create commentaries and narratives to support key MI outputs
- Identify changes and improvements to current MI operating models, working closely with other parts of the organisation and providing input to organisation wide solutions to improve data and analytics capability
You will have knowledge and experience in the following:
- Developing and delivering MI reporting in an outsource service environment
- Producing detailed analysis and report production
- Data manipulation and visualization tools (i.e. SQL, SAS,Qlikview, Tableau) and techniques
- Performance reporting techniques such as KPIs, conversion rates etc.
- Designing, developing and maintaining analytical models in a variety of different applications
- Experience of analysing data to identify and highlight key trends
- Developing MI to support a multichannel service environment, including with outsource service partners
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers. As a Prudential colleague you’ll get all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. You’ll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you’ll join an organisation that’s leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
Recruiter: Zara Preston
Location: Stirling or Reading
Closing date: 27 September 2017
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job