MI & Claims Administrator
The post holder will support the centralised monitoring and processing activity of all Standguide’s Contracts, a full end to end service from customer referral through to customer sustained employment. Standguide hold a number of contracts with numerous training providers and a key part of the role is to input and maintain data on a number of Contractor MI Database systems and Standguide’s central Maytas Database to ensure accurate records of our customer’s activity journey are maintained. To administer all contract claims for payment and Self Bill Invoice reconciliation. To provide MI support to staff and Managers and to support the MI & Claims Manager with System Development and Reporting Services development.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Supporting the delivery staff on a daily basis with the production of registers and recording attendance, course completion on the central MI System.
Accurate inputting of information to the central MI System and Partner MI Systems relating to customer’s course activity and payment claims and the production of activity monitoring reports in line with contractual reporting requirements and timescales.
Support the MI & Claims Manager with the compilation and validation of all contract payment claims.
Accurate inputting of contract income on Central Finance Systems.
Support the customer job outcome and sustainment compliance process by checking claim submissions and entering job outcome claims and sustainment claims onto the central MI System and Partner MI Systems.
- Support the MI & Claims Manager in the production of Management Information Reports as required by Third Party contract teams, SMT, CM’s and BM’s within set timescales.
- Support the MI & Claims Manager to ensure the alignment of all internal MI processes with external partner processes.
Ensure all deadlines (internal and external) are met.
Monitor the accuracy of information input by personnel into Maytas Database, Contractor MI systems and any other MI collection systems.
Ensure all DWP & ESFA security requirements are adhered to.
Support MI & Claims Manager with MAYTAS / CRM systems development along with staff MI Systems training and help desk support.
Support MI & Claims Manager with Reporting Services development.
To maintain confidentiality of all information received regarding personnel, customer and company details.
To keep accurate records of paperwork in accordance with the business requirements of the company.
To undertake word processing tasks that may arise.
To provide prompt and regular information to the line management.
To administer and comply with all necessary operational, administrative and clerical procedures as determined or requested by the company.
Be conversant and ensure full compliance of all company policies, procedures and statutory requirements with particular reference to Health & Safety (including Safeguarding), Equality / Diversity, 'Access for All’, Discipline and Grievance.
- Ensure premises are kept in good order, maintaining compliance with statutory requirements.
- Be prepared to work at other locations / contracts to share good practice and cover absence as necessary.
- Be flexible to undertake any other duties in line with business needs.
- Prepare, deliver or participate in any appropriate learning or development programmes or courses as required by the company; this includes any staff meetings.
- To maintain continual professional development.
- To carry out all duties and responsibilities, whether specified above or otherwise, in a manner that will at all times promote and support the company’s objective of achieving continuous quality improvement in all aspects of its business.
Equality & Diversity
Standguide Ltd is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for everyone and values the diversity of all its staff and customers. The Company welcomes individuals from local, regional and international communities. Standguide value difference and diversity and will strive to create positive working relationships so that everyone can work to the best of their abilities, free from discrimination, prejudice, harassment or victimisation. The Company recognises that everyone has a contribution to make and that services can be improved by harnessing the skills and contributions from customers, all sectors of the workforce and the community.
- Reporting Requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job