Brand new position within a Private Bank created because of business growth and the implementation of a new Business Partnering / MI function.
Reporting directly to the CFO you will act as a Finance Business Partner and Planning Analyst for the Group as well as providing key support to various senior stakeholders for Decision Support. You'll manage one qualified Analyst
Fantastic role for a bright candidate looking for their first or second Analytical role. This is a medium sized organisation but small enough to make this a very valuable and varied role.
- Production of high-level MI for senior stakeholders
- Financial Performance Analysis
- Strategic business planning and analysis
- Ownership of several high-level budgets
- Business Forecasting & Planning
- Cost Analysis
- Decision support
- Responsible for Finance Change projects
- Business case analysis
- Profitability Analysis of Performance Analytics
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified
- At least 2 years post qualified experience
- Strong Business Partnering skills
- Financial Services exposure is ideal but not essential
- Gravitas and ambition
In return you’ll have an extremely varied and commercial role, at the heart of a well performing and growing Financial Services organisation. Candidates with ambition will always be rewarded with a clear career path
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations. When you meet one of our Consultants, you will definitely hear more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job