Are you an analytical candidate that is looking for a new challenge? Red are proud to work in partnership with Which? based in either their Bristol or Cardiff office. This MI analyst role will form an integral part of the audience brand and communications team working on customer analytics. Please see further details below...
Benefits for an MI Analyst:
- Starting salary ranging between £24,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
- The role initially starts from home and flexible to work in either Bristol or Cardiff office
- Excellent working conditions
- 35 hour week, working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Joining a friendly, open and supportive culture where you have the opportunity to learn new skills
Key responsibilities for an MI Analyst:
- Working across various platforms pulling performance and efficiency based reports
- Analyse data looking at potential customer pain points and opportunities for improvement
- Work with various stake holders ensuring you build great relationships
- Add valuable insights to improve the commercial performance of the business
- Build reports on 'Salesforce' that will add value to the customer and business
Key skills for an MI Analyst:
- Previous experience of working with 'Salesforce' is a requirement for this role
- A background working in MI within a contact centre is required for this role
- It is desirable if you are a 'salesforce' admin in previous employment
- An analytical candidate with excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with Tableau or Einstein would be an advantage
- The ability to present data in a clear format stakeholders of different levels of seniority
If you feel this role as an MI analyst sounds like something you would thrive in then please apply today for a friendly discussion over the phone.
Red recruitment (Agency)
- business analyst
- business excellence
- continuous improvement
- MI analyst
- performanec improvement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'