Solomon Investment Partners, one of the UK’s leading residential specialists, has an exciting opportunity for a talented MI Analyst, ideally with experience in working with data and analysing results, to join our team based in Chester, Cheshire.
We provide information, research and advice to property investors with an interest in the UK and European residential markets. We focus on our strengths, which are based on years of experience of evaluating investments in the buy-to-let sector.
- Efficient/Good Time Management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to analyse qualitative and quantitative data
- You would be in charge of collating daily, weekly and monthly lead information and follow the set of processes and procedures that underpin this
- Run Daily Lead report - use the CRM to tell you lead volumes, by consultant, development and source
- Complete Daily Audit; contact rates, staff performance and lead quality - audit each lead that comes in to ensure it has been worked in a timely manner (see separate process) and record the lead quality
- Run Weekly Lead Report - to be completed every Monday and sent to HOD’S with covering email
- Collate Monthly MI report - an in depth report on the months activity. You will record total volume of leads in by source, consultant and development. Give an overall contact rate by source and a staff audit outcome based upon their performance on working leads throughout the month
- Lead Source Summary - an in depth look at the marketing sources we use for leads
- Staff Audit Results - send out audit results to team leaders
- Collate Quarterly MI
- You will need to be able to confidently relay findings to management team in a clear and concise way
- Ad Hoc analysis at the request of HOD’s e.g. early analysis of a new lead source or a new starter in sales
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Marketing Analyst, Data Analytics, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Analyst, may also be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'