Our client is a leading utilities business based in the Birmingham area. They are currently recruiting for a detailed focused MI Analyst to join their commercial team. The successful candidates must have a good eye for detail and be commercially savvy and aid in the effort to drive business forward. The ideal candidate will be degree educated and have relevant experience in a similar analytical role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and support analytical reports that give internal customers timely, flexible and structured access to their business information
- Work with business owners, including high level executives, to understand business requirements, implement solutions to support their analytical and reporting needs, and assist them in identifying patterns and anomalies
- Prepare, review and analyse internal and external reports, including KPIs and sales performance/recognition reports and present them to the sales team
- Understand and communicate the impact of new sales programs and promotions by developing complex models to estimate and simulate the effect
- Work closely with Sales Strategy and Planning counterparts to enable execution of business plans
- Support day-to-day inquiries from the sales team, providing prompt and efficient resolution to a wide range of issues and developing operational procedures and policies to manage volume
- Conduct in depth ad-hoc analysis
If you are an experienced analyst with astute business acumen, please do get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'