A fascinating and highly visible role, the purpose is to be the link between the finance function, the commercial sales department and the rest of the business.
The right Candidate will have a practical working knowledge of VBA, SQL and Macros in Excel, essential for this position.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- With the Business Sector Managers (BSM's) create the annual sales budget by sector from the bottom up.
- Creation of standard MI reports to be reviewed monthly in conjunction with Sales & Marketing Director and Finance Director.
- Create and implement a sales forecasting model in line with Group requirements.
- To work closely with the Cost Accountants to understand the impact of cost increases including crop shortages and currency fluctuations.
- Develop in association with the Sales & Marketing Director our future price increase strategies and controlling their implementation through the development of a standardised increase calculation template for use by the BSM's.
- Monitor all our commercial agreements are in line with expectation.
- Support BSM's and Sales & Marketing Director on complex currency and range re-structuring analysis.
- Carry out margin analysis by product, customer and sector. Reporting quarterly to Sales & Marketing Director and Finance Director.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders.
- Challenging the business on its assumptions.
- To be the information hub for the business working closely with the IT department to ensure all the reporting needs are met.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'