About the job
As a Reporting Analyst, you will be part of the team responsible for providing the business with reporting to track & support the Plusnet strategy. Your work will ensure that we are able to track changes in performance and help to identify areas of opportunity. Being responsible for the development and maintenance of business reporting; ensuring that the work is delivered from a technical perspective, and assisting in developing the toolset to encompass the needs of the business moving forward. You will utilise information from various data sources to produce management information, work with complex databases to provide recommendations as to the best information, and interpret stakeholder requirements.
As a MI Analyst you will...
You will be responsible for the development of automated KPI fact reporting and production of ad hoc datasets; identifying and providing commentary to highlight the significance of trends and outliers. As a reporting analyst, you will seek continuous improvement in business information availability, recommending the best information to answer business questions.
You will ensure that work allocated from the regular reporting cycle is delivered from a technical perspective, and assisting in developing the toolset to encompass the needs of the business moving forward. The reporting system comprises of a Microsoft SQL Server reporting and analysis platform with a MySQL based data warehouse, training will be provided.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who is looking to develop their career. You will have the opportunity to contribute to shaping plans and launching new reporting programmes such as a self service portal
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills and experience…
- Experience of ANSI SQL and stored procedures
- Experience of data visualisation tools such as Power BI
- Good knowledge of analysis and reporting tools in both in Microsoft SQL Server and Open Source environments
- Experience of Excel
- Degree in an analytical or technical field (or equivalent experience )
- Stakeholder Management - ability to interpret and challenge business requirements
- Self starter
- Strong Team Player
- Good communicator- both written and presenting
- Data manipulation/transformation skills
- Ability to interpret raw data
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to create and deliver succinct, accurate and meaningful presentations
- Good commercial awareness
- Strong cross-functional thinking, able to grasp business priorities
- Reliable, accurate and results-oriented
- Strong organisational skills, able to work under time pressure to deadlines in a multi project environment
- Creative, responsive and adaptive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'