My client are a well-established software solutions company with an excellent name in their market. They are looking for an MI Analyst to join their busy team based from their Head Office in Leeds. In order to be considered for this position you need to have a full Driver’s License and access to a vehicle as there will be occasional travel.
As an MI Analyst your duties will include:
- Review all demanding customer request made to the business
- Plan and schedule timescales for deliverables
- Record how time is being spent ensuring deadlines are being adhered too
- Provide ad hoc training on reporting where required
- Build and maintain knowledge of report templates
As an MI Analyst you will have the following skills:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Highly Organised
- Extremely motivated
MI Analyst - Leeds - £26,000 + Benefits - Permanent
Due to the high volume of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants.