CCA are working with one of the UK's fastest growing BPO clients. We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced MI Analyst to play a pivotal role in the build and delivery of MI and Business Intelligence, and to shape the role moving forward.
THis role will be based in the centre of Glasgow.
Key Responsibilities of an MI Analyst:
- Develop existing and create new reporting methods focussing on technical design
- Identify ways in which MI can be used to enhance business performance
- Maintain databases and reporting systems already in use
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports within timescales
- Support MI manager in driving forward key projects for stakeholders
Skills & Experience required:
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
- A minimum of two years commercial experience in a similar role
- Strong and recent experience with SQL for Analysis and Business Intelligence
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Business process improvement experience
…..and evidence of
- A good understanding of QlikView
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Outsourcing environment experience
…is not essential, but is preferred.
If you fit the bill and have the hunger and drive to make a strong impact within one of the market leading outsourcers in the UK, then this role is the right role for you.
If you would be interested in having a confidential chat about this opportunity, then please get in touch, and have your most up to date CV ready.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- MI Analysis - SQL Analysis - Business Intelligence