Do you have experience of developing and delivering Management Information?
Are you an excellent communicator with a problem solving mindset?
If yes, this could be the perfect role for you....
Working with Stakeholders across Hitachi Capital UK, you will support in the development and devliery of management information and reporting within Hitachi Capitals governance structure.
- Support the delivery of internal governance MI reporting to meet Group/Line 2 requirements to agreed timetable
- Aggregate BU/Central Function MI to provide Executive Summaries for review by Approved Persons and Governance Committees
- As part of the central Governance MI team, constructively challenge the validity of governance MI in terms of accuracy, clarity and consistency to ensure that it provides fair and appropriate insight
- Support SMEsto identify key trends and issues/risks from MI including correlation between metrics
- Incorporate changes into MI reporting as required by stakeholders particularly from policy owners and governance committees / forums.
- Support the continual improvement of the MI reporting process to ensure stakeholder requirements are met including the monitoring of key risks and regulatory requirements
- As required support external Regulatory Reporting (e.g. to the FCA) including capturing external reporting requirements in internal reporting
- Working with other members of the central Governance MI team, along with the BI team and BU/Central Functions’ SMEs, support the automation of governance reporting
- Support the on-going enhancement and automation of Central Functions reporting.
What we look for:
- Working towards a recognised accounting qualification;
- Experience of developing and delivering MI;
- Have strong system skills, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Have strong analytical skills and good communication skills;
- Must be thorough and take a questioning approach.
- Possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Be logical in approach to problem solving;
- Financial services background
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting;
- Business Analysis/Process Engineering