Main function of job:
- To provide accurate and timely claims MI to our global client base and any Ad hoc MI requests (both internally and externally).
- The MI Analyst will be responsible for the ownership, creation and analysis of bespoke MI reports and will be responsible for managing the end-to- end process of creating monthly MI reports and ensuring timely and accurate delivery of the same.
- This role can also entail client development and participation in client meetings.
- Responsible to: Claims Operations Manager
- Works with: MI Analysts, MI Supervisor, Service Delivery Analysts & Service Delivery Supervisor
- Liaison with: Head of Claims Services and Head of Global Claims
- Produce regular and ad hoc management information for distribution to Senior Management,
- Claims Managers and external clients, within agreed and contractual timeframes
- Ensure the continuous improvement of management information reporting, both in terms of the quality of output and the speed of reporting process
- Prepare, interpret and analyse claims data and information (and other statistics where appropriate)
- Actively contribute to the design, implementation and reporting of management information
- Actively support the continual development of improving data capture, reporting and understanding
- Provide active support to relevant business units, as required, and assist in the development of reporting processes across the claims divisions
- Assist in claims projects, initiatives and system development
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as
necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job