Our client is seeking an MI Analyst to join their team
- Require a good educational background with advanced excel and navigational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and self-management skills
- Flexible attitude, good team player with a sense of humour and a highly developed sense of personal initiative
- Would be of benefit to have Crystal reporting skills
Role Specific Responsibilities
- To interrogate our bespoke database and produce monthly KPI reports in line with monthly Board meeting
- Create operational reports to drive the organisation forward in terms of profitability and provide detailed analysis to explain variances along with supporting narrative
- Produce ad-hoc reports as requested by the board
- Ensuring that all information received is treated properly by complying with the Data Protection Act
- Develop and maintain valuable relationships
- Adherence to, and complete awareness of the guidelines of the company staff handbook
- Maintain own self-development and where possible, attend and staff training
- Any other duties as requested from time to time by the management team and/or Directors
- Experienced background of a range of database systems
- Good mathematical skills required along with report writing skills
- To take responsibility for own personal development in line with the agreed annual performance objectives.
- Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
Awareness of the rules and regulations and practice requirements of all regulatory procedures including the Financial Services Authority, Data Protection Act, Money Laundering, Telephone; Email, Mailing and Facsimile Preference Services, and any other regulatory practices introduced or superseding the aforementioned authorities.
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in management information creation and data analysis
- An experienced knowledge of how to operate Word, Excel and E-mail.
- Well developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good time management.
- Team player.
- Flexible approach.
- Demonstrates drive and positive approach to work and a determination and motivation to achieve targets.
The foregoing is not an exhaustive job description, it does, however, highlight what will be your principal responsibilities
If you would like to be considered for this role please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1801-37PP
- MI Analysis