Working with Prudential as an MI Analyst means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation, a remarkable history and exciting plans for the future. If you share our ambitions, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Prudential is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products. Prudential serves more than seven million customers in the UK, spanning a wide range of products and services, so our customer service team has to be of a quality that’s second to none.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our MI & Planning team as an MI Analyst in Stirling.
You will be required to produce and analyse management information relating to performance across Customer Service in order to generate meaningful insight. You will be part of a dynamic team and will critically assess current MI reporting with the aim to re-engineer process and increase overall effectiveness of this intelligence.
To be successful in this role you will require the following experience, knowledge and skills;
- MI reporting in an operational function
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of data
- Data manipulation in Excel and MS Access
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
As a Prudential employee you will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- You can tackle complexity and make things simple for customers and those around you.
- You’re commercially savvy, you think competitively and you’ll seize a good opportunity whether big or small.
- You love to innovate, exploring what matters to customers and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
- You’re a team player who can help everyone pull together to achieve shared goals.
- You’re willing to take responsibility, creating better outcomes by stepping forward, using your judgement and making things happen.
- You thrive on a challenge, working with intellectual rigour at pace to achieve the highest standards of execution under all conditions.
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work. It’s also a high-performing environment that thrives on the buzz of shared achievement. As a Prudential colleague you’ll receive all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. You’ll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And you’ll join an organisation with a true sense of purpose, that is committed to always doing the right thing.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
Recruiter: Zara Preston
Closing date: 28 January 2018