The MI Analyst is responsible for ensuring accurate and effective reporting is delivered to the MSP/RPO programs. Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) in producing scheduled deliverables and reports for our program and clients. Independently collaborates with team members and internal clients to ensure required data, reports and dashboards are provided. Creates and maintains detailed SOP's for catalogue of managed reports. The MI Analyst will become knowledgeable and capable of building and editing VMS/RMS/ATS reports based on requirements provided. The MI Analyst will manage a book of reports for a client(s). Become familiar with various Business Intelligence tools used by the department (Power BI).
- May leverage Business Intelligence or VMS/RMS/ATS tools to pull / extract data for various reporting requests.
- Works to meet or exceed service level agreements and optimize reporting processes by recommending or implementing improvements. Ensures and maintains compliance with company and department reporting and data policies and procedures.
- Gathers reporting specifications (SOP's) from the fellow team members. Ensures SOP's are accurate and updated when needed. Responsible for running, verifying accuracy and distributing reports according to SOP's.
- Utilises case management system to manage, monitor, and track all reporting requests from internal and external clients.
- Communicates reporting status and informs issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Builds and edits reports within the VMS/RMS/ATS according to requirements from requestor
- Will be responsible for developing new reports in accordance with the requirements from the requestor in an automated fashion leveraging Power BI or Excel
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- Excellent planning & organisation skills with the ability to achieve tight deadlines, often with a minimal amount of supervision
- Excellent communications, negotiation and influencing skills
- A structured and logical approach; able to handle multiple tasks, think and plan ahead and build in contingencies.
- Able to build productive, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and good rapport.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation skills with ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Excel use with proficiency in sorting and merging data, vlookup formulas, pivot tables and some macro automation
- Familiarity with VMS/RMS/ATS tools a plus, but not necessary
- Familiarity in the Staffing industry a plus, but not necessary
- Familiarity of Business Intelligence tools (Power BI) a plus, but not necessary
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job