MI Analyst (Excel) - Glasgow - 3 month contract - £13.61 per hour - ASAP
Your new company
A well known organisation who has recently moved into brand new offices in Glasgow is looking for a good MI Analyst to help with analysis and reporting in one of their significant teams.
Your new role
The role is to supply MI Support in the counter fraud part of this business. It is an exciting role that will be varied and project driven. It would suit someone who is highly organised, strong with Excel and has a desire to learn about data and how its visualised.
The key outputs and responsibilities are as such:
- Support MI activity across a range of activity, generating reports and information adhering to defined templates and deadlines, and ensuring compliance with information security protocols.
- Maximise the utilisation of all MI systems in order to automate & standardise MI processes
- Assist with reviewing and documenting MI processes undertaken, make recommendations for their development and advise on the availability of current reports that may satisfy business needs.
- Analyse and prioritise reporting requirements, estimating time to deliver required solution and communicate to the require parties
- Ensure quality of data provided, and ensure the processes for any new reports run correctly
- Ensure the business receive the required MI in a timely and effective manner in line with standard reporting cycles and that ad hoc reporting request are met positively.
What you'll need to succeed
With this being a varied and project driven role, you will need to have the following attributes:
- Be competent in the use of Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, Power View, Advanced Lookups etc), and Access).
What you'll get in return
A 3 months contract on an hourly rate of £13.16 per hour (37 hour week) with a strong likelihood of extension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Excel MI Management Information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job