R13 recruitment are assisting an international organisation in their search for an experienced MI Analyst Developer. Joining the company’s highly experienced and established Data and MI Department, you will assist in the creation and maintenance of Business Objects Universe Content and associated reports.
Duties to include:
- Developing and maintaining Business Objects Universe components in line with agreed standards.
- Developing and maintaining Web Intelligence and Crystal reports in line with customer requirements.
- Running and publishing regular reports in line with pre-determined schedules and standards.
- Delivering ad-hoc reports to business colleagues as required.
- Ensuring publication schedules are met and ad-hoc requests are managed effectively.
You will have/be:
- Experience within a similar Analyst role.
- Working knowledge of Business Objects (4.2), Information Design Tool and Web Intelligence.
- Experience of building Business Objects Universes and associated Webi reports to a standard usable by others.
- Must have a strong understanding of reporting tools and project methodology.
- Excellent analysis skills.
- Strong organisational skills coupled with the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
- Self-motivated approach to work.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working from Norwich city centre based offices. Your working hours will be Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm. Offered salary is dependent on experience. A highly competitive benefits package is offered including 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension contribution scheme, life assurance and health care.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rachel Jackson - Recruitment Delivery Consultant at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Business Analyst
- Business Objects
- MI Analyst
- MI Analyst Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job