Portfolio Sales Manager
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
This Sales Manager will run a team of 5 office based consultants
contributing to the development, management and overall strategy of our
existing client base. The successful candidate will be expected to manage both
internal and external stakeholders as well as their team whilst driving
increased sales productivity via specific product led campaigns.
- Ensure delivery of revenue and product sales targets.
- Build mechanism through which to deliver and maintain customer service
- Engage UK GBS stakeholders as required to review monthly
performance data from which to plan and forecast.
- Establish strong relationships with Product and New Business sales teams.
- Work closely
with Boarding and Underwriting teams to optimise speed to boarding.
requirements of and interactions with, various Relationship Management teams.
- Significant merchant acquiring industry experience.
- Proactive approach with ‘Can-Do’ attitude and macro vision – Sees the
big picture & not afraid to get involved
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to
interact with all levels of management
- Some level of sales management experience
Key Performance Behaviours
- As well as Strong Leadership ability, the role requires effective
relationship management between the various FDMS Sales, Finance, and Product
teams and therefore requires a strong relationship builder, with the ability to
build credibility, and influence across all management functions.
- Self-starter, with the ability to take initiative in supporting business
goals and challenging business plans.
- Ability to understand complex processes and communicate to audiences at
all levels. Demonstrated desire and
ability to develop and enhance existing processes and controls.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Telephone Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"