First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
First Data’s Shared Services organization, which includes the Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Communications, Finance, Strategy, Compliance, Legal, Security, Sourcing, and Properties functions, supports our mission to drive our clients’ success with industry-leading solutions, consultative advice and service. The Shared Services teams align with our customer-facing teams in a model that drives consistency, yet also provides the flexibility needed to meet unit-specific goals. Our Shared Services employees bring the domain expertise that helps First Data retain and grow our base of owner-associates, drive profitable growth, navigate complex channel partnerships, and build First Data’s brand equity.
- First level management position in a sales organization responsible for managing transactional sales directly to end-users of the organization's products or services within a specific sub geographic area or inside sales organization. Incumbents in this role directly manage sales executives and carry a roll up quota.
Scope of Job
Short cycle sales. First level of sales management for short cycle sales organizations and/or smaller scope sales organizations in smaller countries.
Works independently under general supervision and instruction.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years sales experience preferred. Prior coaching and leadership of a team preferred.
- Sales Tasks & Activities
- Sales Scoping & Qualification
- Sales Closing & Agreements
- Field Sales
- Knowledge of Product Line
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job