Modern Foreign Languages Teacher - September 2021 - Full time - Long Term Supply
We are looking to recruit an MFL Teacher to work on supply in a school in West Cumbria from September. This role will require you to teach GCSE French & German (or at least one of these subjects) starting in September and continuing until at least the new year but this may be extended. it is an ideal opportunity for a languages teacher looking for regular work from September.
You would work as a supply teacher through our friendly, professional agency and receive weekly pay via PAYE. The ideal candidate would have good classroom management skills, a passion for their subject and teaching, be able to organise themselves and be able to deliver effective, engaging lessons. We are keen to hear from experienced teachers or equally NQTs.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or hold previous experience of teaching GCSE French and/or German in a secondary setting
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Be flexible, adaptable and willing to get "stuck in" and help where needed
- Ability to set consistently high expectations for all students through class work, homework and enrichment
- Commitment to enrichment and extra-curricular provision, in the development of students
Duties/Expectations of a Supply Teacher
As a long term supply teacher you will be expected to plan and teach well-structured lessons of a high standard to the students you are assigned by following designated programmes of study. By monitoring students in accordance with agreed departmental strategies you will impart your knowledge and develop students’ understanding through effective use of lesson time. You will be expected to contribute to the design and provision of an engaging curriculum along with the other department staff. You will maintain discipline in accordance with school policies and demonstrate good practice in the classes taught with regard to; attendance, appearance, uniform, punctuality, behaviour and homework. You will also be expected to set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students.
Who are System People Education?
System People Education are the fastest growing education recruitment and teaching supply agency who have been finding work for local Teachers and TA’s since June 2012. We were the first teaching agency with offices in Cumbria and have grown organically, mainly from kind referrals from local teachers who have found work through us.
Why would you choose to register with System People Education?
- You will receive excellent pay of up to £159 a day for this post
- Your consultant will create you a personalised and proactive job search plan
- You can meet us at various interview locations across Cumbria to suit you or register virtually
- You will be paid weekly via PAYE payment method
System People are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and as a result all new candidates will be subject to a full registration, DBS check and thorough reference checks.
- classroom management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'