Reed Education are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the East London area.
Starting September, the school are looking for an MFL teacher to join them on a Permemnant basis.
• OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’
• Striving to maintain high GCSE and A-Level results
• 1800+ Students
• Based in Redbridge (East London)
• Committed to the continuous professional learning of all staff
• To plan, resource and deliver imaginative, interactive and inspiring lessons that ensure that effective learning takes place and students make excellent progress
• To provide a nurturing and stimulating classroom and academy environment that helps students to develop as learners
• To contribute to the effective working of the academy
• To support students in the acquisition and development of learning dispositions and positive character traits
• To provide stimulating and enriching extra-curricular opportunities for students and potentially for members of the wider school community
What you will need:
• Qualified to degree level and above
• Qualified to teach (and work) in the UK
• Qualified and skilled to teach French and Spainish
• You will need to be committed and dedicated to providing engaging lessons to the students
• The ability to enthuse and inspire others
• The ability to consistently deliver outstanding lessons
• Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
• Demonstrates resilience, motivation and commitment to driving up standards of achievement
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'