** French and Spanish Teaching position
** School located in Braintree
** Short-term cover
** School graded 'Good' by Ofsted
A very good mixed secondary school based in Braintree require a full-time teacher of MFL and are seeking a teacher who is able to teach both French and Spanish across key stage 3 and 4. You will join a well-resourced and collaborative Languages department in a school where students are well motivated. This position is suitable for both experienced and newly qualified teachers. This role requires a teacher who is able to teach engaging and dynamic lessons in French and Spanish.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A recognised teaching qualification
- A current DBS (Registered to the update service)
- A confident and friendly approach
- A strong background in MFL
- Experience in teaching in a wide variety of classroom settings.
The successful applicant for this post will be expected to:
- Teach French and Spanish across key stage 3 and 4
- Secure outstanding attainment and progress at all key stages.
- Provide extra-curricular support for pupils to ensure outstanding achievement and progress for exam groups and promote enjoyment and participation in the subject for non-exam groups.
- Show flexibility, innovation and intelligence in responding to the needs of the pupils and school as a whole.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job