Are you an experience Spanish teacher looking for a new exciting job for 2018?
New Directions is currently looking for an experienced qualified Spanish teacher with a real passion for the subject to join a great Collage in Liverpool.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following;
- Experience of teaching KS3/KS4 Spanish to a high standard
- Hold a valid QTS or be overseas trained
- NQT (Experience of teaching Spanish)
- A proven record of classroom progression
Your daily duties will consist of the following;
- Being a positive role model and all times
- Planning and delivering Spanish lessons to the highest standard
- Ensuring good learning takes place and pupils display progress in ever lesson
- Establishing and maintaining discipline both in class and throughout school
- Assigning work, Correcting and marking work carried out
- Liaise with head of department and seniors when required
- Monitoring student progression on a daily basis
This role is due to start after the February half term, so if this is of interest please do give Ben a call at New Directions.
- Secondary Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job