MFL Teacher - Full Time| Sheffield Secondary Position - South Yorkshire | £90 - £160p/d (DOE)
Are you a South Yorkshire-based Languages Teacher seeking a new role?
One of our Secondary Schools in Sheffield is looking to appoint a MFL Teacher to cover a Key Stage 4 French and Spanish timetable after the Easter break. The role is full time and is due to run till the end of the academic year.
We would like to hear from you if:
* You are a qualified Languages Teacher and you have experience teaching French and Spanish up to Key Stage 4!
* You are flexible, adaptable and have what it takes to succeed teaching in a secondary environment.
By teaming up with CER, you'll benefit from:
* Fully funded CPD courses
* A Secondary School Specialist Consultant with established relationships with schools in South Yorkshire
* 'Free Bar' networking events annually for all CER Teachers and Support Staff
NQT's are also welcome to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right teacher. If you are interested call Will Bennett directly today for an informal chat to get the ball rolling!
If this opportunity is not right for you please get in touch to find out what other teaching opportunities CER could help you with.
- MFL Teacher - French and Spanish - Key Stage 3 and 4 - Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job