TimePlan Education are seeking to recruit a Teacher of MFL with effect from September 2020.
This is for a full-time temporary to permanent position to work in one of our client schools and work alongside a successful department that continues to produce improving results.
The school invests significantly in the training and development of all staff and is able to offer all staff a wide range of opportunities and benefits.
You will join a successful School where all staff support each other to the benefit of their pupils and the wider community.
Sharing best practise is encouraged through multiple CPD opportunities across the school.
To be successful candidate will:
- Hold QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree.
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students.
- Support the subject area as appropriate and provide direction for Subject Lead and teachers.
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students.
- Provide a motivating and structured learning experience, which will provide students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- Contribute significantly to raising standards of students' attainment as a teacher and form tutor.
To apply for this position, or to hear about any other positions we may have, please email your CV today to chris.caulfeilld- or call Chris Caulfeild-Browne on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'