As an French and Spanish Teacher, you will be responsible for:
* Split 50/50 teaching French and Spanish to students.
* Planning, marking and delivering exciting lessons to average class sizes circa 25 - 30 students.
* Consistently providing support and encouragement to aid student's progression and motivate individuals.
* Adapting your approaching to suit individuals learning capability's and competency.
* Having a flexible work approach to suit the School's needs and curriculum requirement.
To be a successful French and Spanish teacher you must:
* Have a Teacher Qualification.
* Experience of leading key stage 3 & 4 students
* Fluent in both Spanish and French.
* Be able to teach students of all MFL abilities.
* Some degree of experience of teaching both subjects.
Monarch Education offer an excellent benefit package which includes:
* Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience.
* Dedicated consultant with specialist knowledge of the Education market.
* Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*.
* Opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD.
* On Site Parking & Easy access via transport links for non drivers.
If this sounds like the next step in your career then please contact me on directly on or email me .
For more information on Monarch, including other roles please see the below link.