MFL Teacher - L.E.A.D Academy Trust
L.E.A.D Academy Trust
Day to Day, Short & Long term
Want to hear first about ALL supply requirements for Birley Secondary School? Join The Supply Register today!
Are you a recent NQT looking to gain experience doing supply for your NQT year? Experienced in teaching MFL in a secondary school but looking for a change? Contact The Supply Register today to hear first of ALL supply opportunities for Birley Secondary School.
The Supply Register are working exclusively for all recruitment requirements the preferred for L.E.A.D Multi Academy Trust.
The trust has 25 academies across Lincoln, Nottingham, Sheffield, Mansfield and Leicester. Recruitment requirements for all of the academies are presented to The Supply Register via our shared platform used to connect their academies with the best and most suitable candidates in the region.
L.E.A.D Multi Academy Trust has the following vision: "Through outstanding leadership we, at the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust, will provide the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential."
The dedicated leadership, teaching and support staff across all academies in the L.E.A.D trust play a vital part of the growth and success for them and the trust continues to focus on growth.
- To hold a degree or equivalent qualification.
- To be a qualified teacher.
- Have experience teaching a specialist subject at secondary level up to key stage 5
- To have evidence of professional development relating to the leadership and management of a secondary school
- Establish and review targets and make decisions; relate to and work with others as a member of a team
- To have knowledge of developments with regard to the National Curriculum and other Government initiatives.
- DBS on update service (desirable)
In return, the school has to offer
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
If you are a Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Sam via email or the resourcing team telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://job-search/
- KS3/ KS5/ Secondary/ KS4 / NQT / Sheffield
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'