Worldwide Education is recruiting for an excellent MFL teacher who can teach French and German to join our client's school in Maidenhead, Berkshire. This role is on a permanent contract.
The ideal candidate will listen and question, as well as having a good class management ability and the capacity to enthuse students and pass on the excitement of their subject.
The successful candidate will:
* Be an excellent teacher who is able to model best practice
* Be able to teach French and German in an exciting and constructive way
* Have the creativity, determination, organisational and leadership skills to drive the continued development of the subject and the future success of all students
The successful candidate will have QTS/PGCE and a passionate and industrious disposition towards their work.
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
* You are a fully qualified teacher and have experience working with children
* You can provide 2 teaching references.
Worldwide Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top Home Counties schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
Because of the nature of the role, all applicants will be required to have an enhanced DBS check, proof of qualifications, satisfactory references and to undergo other relevant safeguarding checks.
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your CV now.
- National Curriculum