MFL Teacher | Associated Trust Secondary School | Manchester
A secondary school part of a very successful Academy Trust network is looking to recruit an MFL Teacher for their rapidly improving languages department! You will be working with high calibre teachers of whom wholly support the ethos of the school. The post holder will be expected to teach Modern Foreign Language across the full age and ability range. This is an ideal opportunity for a New Qualified Teacher seeking their first post in an ambitious school or an experienced teacher looking for a new opportunity to work in a brand-new school and to help set the standard and ethos for what is intended to be an Outstanding school in the heart of Manchester.
Located within an easy commute from Manchester City Centre, the school are looking for 1st Class or 2:1 graduate in a Modern language related degree and QTS with a clear passion towards teaching children through KS3 and KS4. The School has a diverse demographic but can boast a targeted approach to increase attainment throughout.
Does this sound like the MFL Teacher opportunity for you? Yes...? Then please read on below to find out further information!
MFL TEACHER JOB DESCRIPTION
· Graduate MFL Teacher with QTS
· KS3 / KS4
· Teaching the children through a focused curriculum
· September 2018 start
· Main Pay Scale - M1 - M6
· Located in the Manchester - Easy commute
MFL TEACHER SPECIFICATION
· 1st Class or 2:1 degree from a reputable University
· Strong understanding of KS3 / KS4 curriculum
· Must be pro-active in improving attainment through the Subject
· You have an outgoing, creative and ambitious personality
· Fully enhanced DBS required - We can help you with this process
· Rapidly Improving Secondary School
· Excellent language department with a real team ethic
· Close links to neighbouring schools
· Supportive Head, ELT and SLT
· Located in Manchester - close to the City Centre
· Good transport links - Tram and road - with parking available
If you are interested in this MFL Teaching opportunity, the school are looking to arrange lesson observations and interviews ASAP!!
Apply for this MFL Teacher position by sending your CV to Andy at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job