MFL - Spanish and French Teacher (Barking and Dagenham, London)
We are looking for an excellent teacher to join our young, dynamic and rapidly improving MFL Department from Easter 2018…
- Spanish (Up to KS5) and French (Up to KS4) Teacher
- Easter 2018 start
- Barking and Dagenham, London
- Permanent Position
- Teaching Spanish up to Key Stage 5
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Spanish and French. This is an exciting time to join this school, teaching key stages 3, 4 for both subjects, and up to KS5 for Spanish. Within the faculty, we aim to ensure that students will learn to understand society, culture and environment. They will learn to work collaboratively and develop evaluation skills, as well as developing key skills and techniques to ensure they can excel.
The ability, experience and desire to teach an additional subject is desired but not essential.
Applicants should show enthusiasm towards joining our dynamic, committed and supportive team. We welcome applications from qualified teachers, who can demonstrate the highest standards of delivery in order to raise attainment and are committed to motivating young people.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Spanish to Key Stage 5 and French to Key Stage 4
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
If you would like to find out more or you are interested in this role, then please contact Mark Kemsley at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.
- Qualified Teacher