MFL - French Teacher - North Worcestershire- May Half Term
Are you looking for a French teacher position to start after May half term (2019)
Academics ltd (one of the top 10 education Agencies nationwide) is supporting a 'good' secondary school in Birmingham with recruiting enthusiastic French teachers. We are looking for qualified & experienced French teachers to fill these positions urgently. This position requires organisation and confidence when working day to day, on a short term basis and long term roles.
If you are a graduate who is also looking to get into teaching, this would be a great opportunity to gain some work experience in a mainstream secondary environment. It would also be good to see if teaching is the right career for you. The school itself is well known and would offer great support for new employees when working there. This is a brilliant opportunity to experience a secondary education setting. You will be looking to be teaching French at GCSE level. This is a full time role starting after May half term until July 2020. Interviews for this role will be taking place immediately.
- Supervising young people in the classroom
- Teaching French at GCSE level
- Responding to student queries about the work set
- Dealing with any student emergencies (in accordance to the school policy) that may occur
- Developing and encouraging, supporting students' academic learning
- Reliability and flexibility
- Excellent time-management
- Leadership skills
- Teaching French GCSE is desirable
- Valid DBS
- A French degree or in a relevant subject
- Qualification (QTS/PGCE) is desirable
- Available to start asap
- Be able to travel around North Worcestershire
- At least 1 year experience in a UK secondary school
We are expecting our staff to work between 3-5 days a week on a competitive rate of salary.
All candidates are welcome for this role. It involves varied work which could be very rewarding as you would be working with the younger generation and helping them achieve their very best.
This may be your perfect opportunity you.
Please send your CV to OR CALL for an immediate interview!
- French Teacher with QTS & PGCE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'